All BB users must read and agree to the agreement below (‘the Agreement’) prior to accessing information on the Bulletin Board. It contains, amongst other things, limitations on the use of the material appearing on the Bulletin Board and an indemnity against the consequences of any use made of that material.
- This Agreement
(a) This Agreement sets out the terms and conditions that govern your use of http://www.gasbb.com.au (the Bulletin Board). It is legally binding on you and subject to the laws of Commonwealth or States of Australia.
(b) You must agree to all of the terms and conditions contained in this Agreement to use the Bulletin Board. If you do not agree to any of the terms and conditions contained in this Agreement then you must not use the Bulletin Board.
(c) The Bulletin Board comprises information and messages (referred to as "Content") supplied by a number of participants in the Australian gas market (referred to as "Content Providers"). The Content Providers include production facility operators, storage facility operators, pipeline operators and shippers.
(d) You agree and acknowledge that Victorian Energy Network Corporation (referred to as "BBO"), the operator of the Bulletin Board, is not responsible for the Content which appears on the Bulletin Board. BBO does not screen, review or control Content submitted to the Bulletin Board prior to posting.
- No Liability
(a) BBO and the Content Providers and their respective officers and employees:
(b) BBO enters into clause 2(a) and clause 3(b) of this Agreement as agent for the Content Providers and for the officers and employees of the BBO and the Content Providers.
- do not make any representations or warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy or completeness of any Content or the continued availability of the Content on the Bulletin Board;
- to the extent permitted by law, disclaim all implied representations or warranties as to the accuracy or completeness of any Content or the continued availability of the Content on the Bulletin Board; and
- except as otherwise provided in the National Gas Law, are not liable in any way for any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly out of or in connection with your use of, or inability to use, the Bulletin Board.
(c) Without limiting clause 2(a) and clause 3(b) of this Agreement, under the National Gas Law:
- except in cases of bad faith or negligence, the BBO, the Content Providers and their respective officers and employees are exempt from liability to pay damages or compensation to any person in respect of the Content posted on the Bulletin Board; and
- to the extent that the BBO, the Content Providers and their respective officers and employees are liable for negligence, then that liability may be capped by regulations made under the National Gas Law.
- Use of the Bulletin Board
(a) The Content appearing on the Bulletin Board is intended to be used for guidance only. It is not of market settlements quality. You agree that you will not rely on any Content appearing on the Bulletin Board.
(b) Unless you have received separate permission from the BBO to do so, you will not be able to submit your own Content for display on the Bulletin Board.
(c) The BBO does not endorse the Content appearing on the Bulletin Board and the Content does not reflect the opinions or policies of the BBO.
(d) The BBO reserves the right to suspend your use of the Bulletin Board, and to edit, restrict or remove Content, for any reason at any time.